When I get vaccinated by covishield !!

 When I get vaccinated by covishield !!


Our government has announced that everyone above the 18 age will get vaccinated after 1 may .

And all Indian younger was looking for the same . I was also waiting for the vaccine and finally I decided to go the nearest vaccine center.

I was lucky because when I went to the vaccine center there was no crowd actually our area people did not known that there is vaccine center in there area. 


Of course the men in the picture is not me , it is just a random google pic


When I reached to the center, the doctor has told me that please wait outside ,actually we have not received the vaccine yet , once we get the vaccine box we will start calling you all. However I had booked the slot for 10 A.M, - 11A.M.... but the vaccine had not reached to the center till 12 noon, yes correct there was no use of time slot.




Finally after 12 noon the doctor and there agent had started calling us and first they have checked our Aadhar card to verify us and then let us enter to the room in which the doctor was injecting us vaccine.



I was thinking to take a selfie or was curious to know about the vaccine process, I entered into the room the doctor has seen my face and told me to sit in a position like your left hand should be on my side , I said okay and had sat accordingly.

While I was thinking to take selfie the doctor told to stand up and go , I was like what ?

Doctor told me "you please go and let us know if you feel uncomfortable," I said have you injected the vaccine?, my brother was there and he told me yes you have vaccinated now.



Really! no pain nothing I had felt that time, I just kept waiting.


Finally after vaccine I thought I will feel tire or I will feel sick but nothing I was feeling that time,

I ride bike own self and reached at home and did my regular work and Yes like everyone I had updated my whatsap status :)

Whole day I was talking with my friends that I have get vaccinated and see I am normal but I was not that lucky and had felt sick at evening , I had got fever of 104 degree and too much weakness.



 I was like I should not take vaccine today, I told my father to take medicine and I had ate paracetamol 650 mg and cobadex czs.

And finally next morning I was feeling better and everything became normal. I went to office for work and I ate food lie normal , only there was little pain on the arm at injecting point.

Everyone should get vaccinated ,as coronavirus is a big pandemic and we should be aware and should follow all covid-19 protocols to be safe.


Here is my short story on experience of injecting vaccine, hope you like it , 

Do comment if you have felt the same and like my blog. Thank you

No comments

Powered by Blogger.