When I get Vaccinated by second dose of covishield (corona vaccine)

 When I get Vaccinated by second dose of covishield (corona vaccine)



 Thanks to give us awesome feedback on my last blog , if you have not still read you can read by clicking on this - Read 


It is the time of summer when I went for the second dose of the covishield and honestly this time the experience is far much better then before.

This time everything was systematic and well planned which saved my time, Every city or school should  follow the same procedure.


 

When I reached to the vaccination center I saw there was some martial at the front who was taking care of false entry. I have already booked the slot of the timing 10 a.m. to 11 a.m they just checked my message on my phone and had allowed me to entre.

I went inside , it was government school and much bigger then the private one, I walk around 400 meter just to reach the covidcenter and I saw there was many sites like SITE-1, SITE-2 and SITE-3, My site was site number 2 and there was hardly 10-12 people in the line , 


I thought that it could take 10-15 minute hardly but I was wrong, It took more then half an hour , I dont know the actual reason someone told me that there pc is not working and some was abusing .

Finally it was my turn 


When I entered into the room I saw one chair there I had to sir and then 100 meter far there was two men who was registering our cowin id over the portal , I had passed all the formality and reach near to doctor who was just aside the computer,

The lady doctor has asked me that have you took your meal and I said yes, she plug one syringe and insert at my left bicep muscle and told me to wait at the waiting area, Boom it was hardly took 2 minute for me , then why it was taking too much time I dont know ,


Finally I rest at the rest room for 20 minute and then I have left the room, nothing happen this time too and  I get back to home normally then I thought I could get fever but i was wrong , I just felt a little pain over the puncture area that all

The experience was soothing and far better then before, this time I did not post any status on the whatsapp, everything is normal , but now I am feeling covid free and it makes me feel good.


Thanks to read my blog, If you like it please do comment and hit like button


hope you all are safe and taking care of yourself!!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.